Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Interior Trend Forecast | Colour. Late 2022/Early 2024
A colour forecast that helps you move into new design directions with confidence
We research, assess and forecast colour like no one else. This clear and commercially focused forecast provides you with everything you need to know to be able to make the best colour choices for your brand and your customer. Save time and money with this breakthrough Trend Forecasting system.
Over 100 pages of tonal inspiration through eight crucial colours that make it simple for you to determine where your colour priorities are best focused for the coming seasons
- Commercially focused information that clearly establishes which tones will be emerging and evolving in late 22 - early 24 to help you position your concept appropriately
- 192 tones that provide a holistic perspective, giving you unprecedented levels of insight.
- 4 Master palettes that direct you towards highly emotive colour alignment
- 18 impressive seasonal colour palettes offering new ways to consider palette creation
What our customers say
- "LOGIC BLENDED WITH CREATIVITY"-Homewares buyer
"I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF COLOUR IN THIS WAY- AMAZING !” –Senior partner –leading architectural practice
"I LOVE YOUR SCIENCE AROUND COLOUR” –Interior designer
Access this powerful, unbiased Colour Forecasting System that changes the way you position, design, develop and buy.
There is a tsunami of trend washing over us. Visual mediums like Pinterest and Instagram send waves of colour and design trends to our feeds. So ho...
Meet our monthly innovator:Tamsin Nugent of RED T MULTIPLES At MC&Co Trend, we are passionate about providing the latest Interior De...
Pantone Colour Of the Year 2021- Ultimate Grey & Illuminating. Is Pantone really the doyen of colour, and empowered to wave such influence over the way our world looks?
Are you wondering what are the top home design trends from 2020? At MC&Co Trend our researchers review hundreds of thousands of images per yea...