Ingenious materiality is crucial to creating aligned, commercial and inspiring concepts and products. 168 researched and qualified materials are shared in our digital 2024/25 Material + Texture Forecast. Filtered through our easy to use Trend Intelligence System, the references reflect not only the latest materials across 7 different material types, but also provide a lifestyle focus that is both radical and practical. Its an entirely new approach to trend forecasting.
- Our signature global interior trend forecast for materials and textures for 2024/25
- 168 material and texture inspirations across 7 trending categories to inspire your developments for the next 12–18 months
- Filtered through our easy and implementable trend intelligence system
- Executive summary from our managing director
What You Get:
- Trend Intelligence Style Quadrants
We categorise and explain why different materials & textures can be applied to different customers.
- Style Filters and Quadrants Explained
Our Trend Intelligence System clearly explains where material & texture can be applied to different emotional states and why this helps you lead in a strong, relatable aesthetic.
- Material & Texture Positioning
We identify the emerging materials & textures and how they can best be used within your product range.
- Material & Texture Overview
We look at each shape and look at the energy, opportunity and forecast for 12 – 18 months out.
- Material & Texture by Style Quadrant
Our experts show you how different materials & textures work best with different structures and energy which helps to create more market-responsive decisions.
- An executive summary from our founder Michael Cleghorn
- 7 explored important Material & Texture Categories for 2024/25
In this report, you will find maintaining and emerging materials and textures such as Metal, Wood, Stone, Textile, Glass and more.